- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you our new Computer Vision Engineer?
Arriver™ , owned by Veoneer, is a software brand focused on sensor perception and drive policy, including a full stack of features and functions. Created in 2021, for the delivery of scalable Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Collaborative and Autonomous Driving (AD) solutions. Arriver™ will combine Veoneer’s pioneering leadership in sensing, safety and Human Machine Interface with Qualcomm Technologies’ industry-leading low power/high performance semiconductors.
Arriver’s unique platform will be designed to support driver acceptance, use, and reliability, and optimized to give car manufacturers and sub-suppliers flexible and upgradable solutions that can be configured to support models across their offerings.
Veoneer is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to vehicle manufacturers globally.
What you'll do?
We are looking for Computer Vision Developers who are purpose-driven, curious team-players and that will strengthen our Core organization for ongoing and upcoming collaborative driving projects.
Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams of developers work closely together to design, develop, and deliver an integrated, customized SoC and software stack platform to global automakers and end users. As a Developer you work in a cross functional agile team consisting of 5-8 members. Main focus is developing functions into our Vision Products. While each team member contributes with their own skills and experience, the team cooperates to perform the different steps in development.
Your daily work will consist of e.g:
- designing, training and evaluation of our deep neural networks
- development of our deep learning framework in python
- software development for target HW in C and for development tools in mainly python and C#
- algorithm development within the area of signal and image processing
- develop your and the organization’s expertise within a certain technical domain via Communities of Practice
What you'll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you:
- have a Master of Science in Machine Learning, image- or signal processing, computer science or equivalent area
- have a strong software development profile and great interest in programming, preferably in C and Python
- are experienced in applying image- and signal processing methods and machine learning principles, preferably in deep learning frameworks and CNN
- enjoy team work and to contribute to the team spirit
- are motivated by new challenges
- are fluent in English and preferably Swedish
What we offer?
- The feel of a startup, only with global access
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
We’re building the future of automotive tech, but we’re also building our team’s expertise and future opportunities. That means not just giving people unique opportunities to work on incredibly interesting, challenging, and rewarding projects, but also providing them coaching and mentoring.
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Last Application Date: 2021-03-19
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Clara Almstedt, Hiring Manager, [email protected] or Elina Åsberg, HR Business Partner, [email protected]
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 - 30 94 00