- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Accedo is currently expanding its Global Support and Service Team and is looking for Solution Engineers to join the team in Stockholm. The Managed Services Solution Engineer will lead the technical liaison with key customers and partners to bring Accedo?s solutions to a high quality service level. The role will be cross-functional in nature but with a deep level of technical knowledge.
Working for Accedo gives you the opportunity to be in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be assigned interesting as well as challenging tasks and projects. You will have all possibilities for both a professional and personal development - it is up to you to seize the opportunity! Our environment is highly international and you can expect plenty of international contacts, with colleagues, partners and customers.
· Lead the Solution Engineering across key managed service customers, which require a technical counterpart at Accedo for ongoing liaison.
· Improve the daily work of the Support team, e.g. coach and help the support engineers on how to troubleshoot bug/defects on a variety of platforms (web based tv, mobile platforms, game consoles, etc) suggest ways of capturing info for deeper investigations, and propose resolutions
· Plan proactive activities for apps for upcoming new platforms and OS versions
· Discuss and liaise with the Professional Services team for new releases and defect resolution
· Drive technical discussions/advice with the customers as required
· Work cross-functionally within Accedo as a representative for Support team in the larger technical leadership team
· Suggest and plan activities to be done for specific customer solutions or for Accedo as a whole for future good when it comes to hosting and IT cloud related issues
· Suggest, plan and implement activities to be done to maintain high IT security
Desired Skills and Experience
· Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
· Practical experience with Amazon Web Servers, Security Protocols and Monitoring Solutions highly desirable
· Experience of source code management systems such as Bitbucket
· Experience of ticket/issue management systems such as JIRA
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken. All communication and documentation is in English.
· Ability and willingness to travel both to customer sites and within Accedo. Travel of about 10-15% expected.
· Problem solver and down-to-business mentality
· Structured and process driven with organizational skills
· High energy and self-motivated
· Cross-group collaboration skills
· International and cultural knowledge
· High levels of integrity and professionalism
Accedo is the global market leader in TV application solutions. Accedo provides applications, tools and services to media companies, consumer electronics and TV operators globally, to help them deliver the next-generation TV experience.
Accedo is a privately held company founded in 2004 by telecom and media entrepreneurs Michael Lantz and Fredrik Andersson. Accedo is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with branch offices in London, Madrid, Palo Alto, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Santiago, Guadalajara, Auckland and Sydney.