- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Wehype has grown exponentially for the past four years, and it is time for another one.
With exponential growth, we accumulate a lot of data. Data that needs to be structured in the best possible way to make sense of it and ultimately make great decisions.
Your role will be to architecture and build our data warehouse and data pipelines from scratch. If that sounds like fun to you, then we want to talk to you. But first, a bit about us.
What is Wehype?
Wehype is The World’s Largest Esports & Gaming Media. We are the leading influencer marketing solution specialized in Twitch and YouTube, reaching 2B+ gamers worldwide.
We have worked with brands such as MSI, EA, and Activision.
What are our plans for 2021?
2021 will be another year of growth for us. We will go from 19 to 38 people, move into larger, brand new office facilities, and expand globally.
As our data engineer, you will be responsible for making sure that we have reliable data as we grow.
- Participate in the design and drive the implementation of our new Analytics platform
- Define and implement the required data structure for all of our relevant KPIs
- Ensure data quality and consistency
- Work in a agile team (scrum) with passionate colleagues
Who you are
To thrive in this role, it is important to us that you have
- experience setting up and working with data warehouses
- good knowledge about SQL and Python or similar languages
- experience with Data Pipelines using ETL / ELT
We would also be excited if you have experience with AWS
Why join Wehype?
- You’ll be the first data engineer in an exponentially growing company. Lots of responsibilities and possibilities to grow.
- We are growing extremely fast on the back of the booming gaming and esports momentum.
- Gaming stations (PC & Console) at work for fun and high-end work equipment (Mac or Windows) are provided for you to get the job done.
- You get the chance to explore the heart of Sweden in all its beauty.
- You are provided with the possibility to work remotely for extra safety during the pandemic and/or if you need extra flexibility for your daily routine.
- You will be backed by a supportive team that will do everything to help you succeed in your new role.
- A Wellness Grant to cover your gym/training costs is offered to you.
- You have access to free breakfast available at the office.
- A brand new office with all conveniences you can think of awaits you including: free electric scooters for your meetings, snacks, soft drinks.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company and build our data warehouse from scratch? Apply today and let’s talk.