- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Front-end developer /Software Engineer / Stockholm
We want you! A curious front-end developer who thinks it's genuinely fun to keep up with the latest technology and see the end product in thousands of user’s hands. Together with you, we want to create new paths to success and development.
Who are we looking for, you ask curiously?
• At least 4 years of professional development experience
• Good understanding of OOP and ES6
• Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
• Familiarity with responsive design and implementation
• Experience integrating with REST APIs
• Experience with version control tools like GIT
As our colleague, we believe that you are goal oriented and enjoy working in an environment that is characterized by change. You have a quality mindset and always ensure our customer’s experience is the very best.
At Polar Cape, we focus on agile corporate building with continuous improvements where you as a consultant can impact in building the company. We grow organically, and our focus is on quality before quantity. With us, our consultants are in focus and we place great emphasis on knowledge sharing, individual development and team feeling.
What about Polar Cape Consulting?
Polar cape was founded in 2010 in Stockholm, and in 2011 we opened a new office in Macedonia, Skopje. We have since grown to become over 110 talents (a number we aspire to change every month), who all contribute with our unique personalities to make our work environment the best place to work. During these 10 years we have been announced as Sweden’s and Europe’s best place to work (2018) and have been in top 5, 4 years in a row (2016, 2017, 20118, 2019). And even in the face of adversity we have managed to grow and received the DI gazelle award 2 years in a row for 2019 and, 2020 something that we´re very proud of.