- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MSAB sells and develops systems for reading the contents of the seized mobile phones systems sold primarily to police, military and security services around the world - more than 95 percent is exported. The company is listed since 2011 on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm. Headquartered in Stockholm and has five subsidiaries, in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and China, and own sales in several countries. The company has expanded greatly in recent years with good profitability. The product series XRY have been sold and delivered to 60 countries and is considered the world's leading product of the company's customers. For more information about MSAB please visit http://www.msab.com.
C++ developer with Mobile Forensic background wanted to MSAB
MSAB grows further and strengthen its organization in Sweden with an employee, who shall have been developing in C++ for a minimum of three years and be well experienced with Mobile Forensics. The employee should speak and write Swedish and English very well.
You will be part of the "Phone Development Group", which today consists of 18 people. The work is never routinely since the emergence of new challenges in the form of problem solving and possibly in the form of experimentation around new code.
MSAB offer pleasant working environment, many social activities and good terms.
In this position you will work in a team with a data extraction assignment. You will find ways to extract data from mobile platforms and present it in the purpose of being used as evidence. One major task for this team is to work with large amount of data and find relevant structures and patterns.
* A Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mobile forensics or relevant field
* Experience in computer/mobile forensics
* Strong interest in real-time software development and Telecom technology
and good knowledge of programming languages like C++ and Java
* An interest in experimentation and innovation, an ability to think creatively and "outside the box"
* The desire and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Fluent in Swedish and English
* The ability to quickly adopt and enjoy using the latest technologies within SW and business development
* An very good ability to find and understand complicated data structures in large amount of data
* Good verbal and written communication skills.