- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
"The people at NSC Sweden work together as a family. We motivate each other to deliver the best of us. This provides necessary motivation to approach things and problems from a diffrent perspectiv". - Dilan, Senior Developer, NSC Gothenburg.
At behalf on our client NSC we are looking for a Developer. This is an exciting opportunity for you who's skilled at Java-coding! You will be part of NSC and as an consultant you will work with Sweden's technology leading company within Automotive to develop the very latest technology. Your main focus will be on Java development and you will work together with you Scrum team of developers in various software projects.
You are offered
* The possibility to work in a fast paced, innovative environment with focus on the latest technology
* To be able to work in a family consulting company with short decision paths
The assignment is full time and you will start working as a Consultant for Academic Work. with good cooperation there are opportunities to eventually be employed by NSC. As Consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
As an Java developer at NSC, you will work in large complex projects for customer, where you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge in system development. You will work with the latest technologies, AWS and Microservices, to develop cutting edge solutions and services for customers in Automotive industry. You and your team are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a service, where you will work with:
* Requirements and development
* Test, deploy, maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations
* Report status to project management and escalate any deviations from plan
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area
* Professional experience with working in Java, minimum 4 years
* Good knowledge in Springboot, Maven, and with Unit Testing
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
It’s meritorious if you:
* Are comfortable in writing and speaking Swedish.
* Have experience from working with AWS Cloud Formation
* Have good knowledge in Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Amazon Elastic Container Service
As a person you are:
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Gothenburg
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from NSC that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Read more about NSC by following the link.