- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For our client in Gothenburg we are looking for a Data Visualization Developer.
Our client is developing tools for visualizing continuous integration flows and cloud native environment status. Its focus is fast feedback loops as well as efficient test resource usage and heuristic technologies for efficient test execution.
Our client seek a developer with experience of data visualization, Python and/or web/UX, who grows a passion for software development, and that is thrilled by problem solving. Our client provide a fun and exciting environment where you can grow and help to encourage your colleagues to further growth.
- Crafting efficient and robust tool to visualize product CI/CD workflow and design environment performance.
- Builds Large Scale data processing systems, including Data collection, extraction, cleaning and processing
- Establish data visualization standards and explore new, cutting-edge tools to periodically raise those standards.
- Build tools to automate data collection.
- Participate AI/ML modeling on DEVOPS scenario.
- Communicate results through presentations, reports, tools, and data visualizations for clients, internal staff, and other party
To be successful in the role you must have:
- University Bachelor or higher Degree in any of the following majors: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, or Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to tackle a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Minimum experience: 2+ years of experience as a data scientist or data visualization specialist.
- Solid experience in large project for more than 2 years. Experience with data science techniques (machine learning, statistical modeling, etc.) is a plus
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting / debugging skills
- Solid work ethic, customer focus, team player skills with a passion for delivering world-class solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication
This is a full-time consultancy position in Gothenburg.