- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AlgoDx is growing – are you our next colleague?
There is no label for what we do at AlgoDx - because no one has built what we are building. We are developing clinically validated machine learning algorithm diagnostics to help save lives and improve cost-effectiveness in healthcare. Our journey began in 2018, and we are looking to grow our tech team with an experienced Software Developer/Tech Lead. You will be part of our development team responsible for developing our tech infrastructure and providing our clients reliable products. By joining AlgoDx, you will join a strong healthtech team in Sweden, which will break down barriers and pioneer the use of AI in clinical environments.
- Design and implement simple, efficient, and scalable software solutions to challenging problems.
- Participate and lead parts of the architecture, development, and implementation of the AlgoDx tech platform.
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to discuss software projects.
- Plan the implementation of new solutions and integrations with other technical systems and platforms.
- Maintain world-class quality code.
- Academic degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development.
- Experience in one or several of our primary languages and technologies: Python, Elastic Search, SQL, HL7 FHIR, Kubernetes.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as python, java, SQL, or similar is also relevant.
- Knowledge of cloud services (SaaS or IaaS) such as AWS, Azure DevOps, Heroku.
- Experience deploying code and working with and/or setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with agile development.
- Self-motivating with good interpersonal skills.
- You are responsible, autonomous, ambitious, and a team player.
You can be based anywhere in Sweden, but if you happen to live in the capital, we offer a great place to work in central Stockholm! You will get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly passionate experts. At AlgoDx, you will be offered the possibility to develop in an entrepreneurial organization with a company culture distinguished by a flat hierarchy, innovation, and passion.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
AlgoDx does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.