- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Deltaceros is a Stockholm-based software company with a group of vastly talented individuals that each share the same objective, to deliver excellence within the iGaming industry. Together with our clients we re-define and innovate the experience across iGaming. We now want to add a native Japanese UX/UI Designer to the team to help improve the customer experience for thousands of customers in Asia.
You’ll be involved in every step of the UX process; researching the best possible solutions, creating user flows and wireframes, designing mockups and high-fidelity UI’s, creating custom icons, graphics as well as banners and landing pages.
You will increase customer engagement and retention by understanding, and designing for, target groups based in Asia. We offer a great opportunity to build your UX career and to improve your skills. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Experience Officer.
We believe you are passionate about crafting great customer experiences. You will definitely have a few projects in your portfolio demonstrating how you’ve taken a problem and turned it around to a great experience that solves both the customer need and adding business value. You will also be able to show collaboration with developers and other designers as part of achieving a successful result. You will be comfortable presenting examples of your design decisions that were based on data (Google Analytics or customer research). This role fits someone with a background in designing customer experience for the Japanese market.
The following skills and qualifications are needed:
- 2+ years of design experience in desktop, mobile & tablet for the Japanese market
- Experience in creating style guides, frameworks, pattern libraries and other design documents
- Strong skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, user journeys and information architecture
- Portfolio demonstrating online product design solutions for the Japanese market
- Native Japanese speaker
Join a successful and growing company with a friendly and skilled team of developers and designers. We're based in brand new office space in central Stockholm.
Does this sound like fun? Then please apply together with sending your portfolio!