- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Cybercom we think it is important to work with the latest technologies in developing environments. The Automotive industry relies more and more on software and that is why we now are looking for new skilled colleagues who wants to join us!
About the position
Cybercom has a strong foundation in the Automotive industry and it is one of our most important areas. We are involved in several parts working with everything from Autonomous Drive to the infotainment systems and we are continuously working on developing and broaden our palette.
Who are you?
We are confident that you have:
- a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar.
- at least 3 years experience working in a big environment
- experience with C or C++, Python and Linux
- comfortable working in agile environments
- driver’s license.
- excellent communication skills in English (Swedish is meritorious)
It is also meritorious if you have experience from Git, Jenkins and systems connected to the Automotive industry such as Autosar, Matlab/Simulink, Targetlink and Canalyzer.
Who are we?
Cybercom is an IT consulting company enabling companies and organizations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world and to enhance their competitiveness. Combining technical edge and strong business insight we provide innovative and sustainable solutions.
You can apply for this position through our website or with your LinkedIn profile.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Lotta Arkstål, at [email protected] or +46 768 29 28 08.