- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Sportsbook betting market is a competitive, fun, fast paced environment where creativity and speed to market are very rewarded. As a Mobile Web Performance Specialist at Mobenga, you will be working closely together with teams who are developing the most prominent products within online betting. In this role, you will be working with web applications that regularly handle tens of thousands of simultaneous users, and even more at peak hours.
Your skills in how to optimize mobile websites and services for best performance should be on expert level, and your experience should cover all relevant areas of expertise necessary to enable the fastest web applications in the industry. This requires an understanding at the system architecture level; client- and server side activities, dependencies and knowledge of how communication over networks can be optimized. You will need to be able to explain and discuss your ideas, internally and with our Partners.
How we work
At Mobenga we strongly believe in teams and agile methodologies, thus you will be working in a competent team of multi-skilled people. As a developer at Mobenga you need to be interested in exploring new technologies and be open to pick up tasks outside of your primary area of expertise.
- Build and optimize large scale web applications for a large number of simultaneous users
- Be the technical specialist in performance related matters with extensive hands-on skills
- Drive technical discussions, both internally and with the partner’s technical staff
- Work closely together with other teams to enable the fastest web applications in the industry
- At least five years of experience within software development
- Deep knowledge of several aspects of web performance and related measurements (complexity measurement, dependencies, analysis tools, thread and cache management)
- Several years of Architectural/System Design experience
- Experience in working with web application development: Java, Spring, J2EE, Tomcat
- Knowledge of XML, JSON
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Fluency in English, in speech as well as writing
- Experience in Scrum, TDD, CI, XP, QA, Test Automation
- Experience with CDN
- JSP, Memcached, Linux and NoSQL databases
- Experience from working in the betting or gaming industry, and/or the mobile domain
Mobenga is the market leading mobile sportsbook provider for betting and gaming operators, offering mobile betting services for various brands around the world.
Mobenga was founded in 2005 and is based in Malmö, Sweden and also has a team located in Kiev, Ukraine. As of August, 2011, Mobenga AB operates as a subsidiary of Playtech Limited, the world’s largest online gaming and sports betting software supplier. Mobenga has grown from 25 employees at the beginning of 2012 to 120 employees in 2014. Mobenga has about 25 different nationalities within the company and the main language spoken is English.
How do I apply? Send your CV and personal letter to [email protected].
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.