- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
As you probably know Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Our product Digital Dealer are used by our retailers and service advisers all around the world. By developing new modern technologies, we establish effective resale operations by providing accurate and optimized information to our service employees.
Digital Dealer @ Scania offers a flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies. The project and the team have a start-up feel, at the same time, we as a big company have the muscles to invest in enough time to do a good job.
We are now expanding our capacity to meet future requirements and are looking for a new Senior Developer.
In this role, you will develop our product to be more effective. We have a true CI/CD pipeline where you and the team will deliver to production on daily basis. You will have a lot of opportunities to share your experience and knowledge together with your teammates. This will be done by pair-and mob programming, weekly knowledge sharing meetings and improvement workshops.
More about the team and what we do:
• We have a modern microservices architecture both for backend and frontend.
• We are 100% cloud-native and run all our services in AWS.
• We are a passionate team that takes enormous pride in what and how we deliver.
• We work tightly with business and end-user representatives.
• You have solid experience in Java backend development
• You have experience in React/Redux
• Communication skills in Swedish or English
It is beneficial if you have experience within any of the following:
• Cloud Environment
• Microservice architecture
• Test automation
• Experience from working in complex systems
We believe that you have been around for some time to have experience in both successful and failed projects, from which you have learned the importance of true craftsmanship. With this experience, you can support your fellow team members in growing and improving. You are driven by challenges and are comfortable trying new technologies and ways of working.
For further information
For questions regarding the position, please contact Mattias Järnhäll (Section Manager), +468-553 862 43.
Your application should include a cover letter and a CV. Interviews will be scheduled continuously, and the position can be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to reading your application, so apply today!
Andra webbjobb i Södertälje
- Senior Developer for Scania’s Autonomous Vehicle Cloud
- DevOps for 3DExperience at Product Development IT
- Frontend-utvecklare till Telge Energi i Södertälje
- Back-End/Full-Stack developer Sales & Services IT digital transformation
- Development engineer who wants to change the world