- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MachineGames is looking for an experienced Programmer to join our team. As a Programmer you report to the CTO. Your key areas of responsibilities are
- To collaborate with programmers, designers, artists and animators in the day-to-day development of our new project
- To demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving and debugging skills in C++
- To architect and implement features in C/C++, that are CPU, GPU and memory efficient, with an eye to a quality end-user experience
- To write clean, professional and maintainable code
- To construct solutions for unforeseen design problems in a timely manner
To apply for this position, please submit an application to [email protected]
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.