- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MachineGames is looking for an experienced Tools Programmer to join our team. As a Tools Programmer you report to the CTO. Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- To collaborate with programmers, designers, artists and animators in the day-to-day development of our new project
- To demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving and debugging skills in C++
- To architect and implement features in C/C++, C#, Python in an efficient and timely manner
- To use, debug and modify the tools pipeline as necessary
- To write clean, professional and maintainable code
- To construct solutions for unforeseen design problems in a timely manner
- Actively work to improve the tools related user experience for people within the studio without requiring explicit direction
To apply for this position, please submit an application to [email protected]
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.
Andra webbjobb i Uppsala
- Systemspecialist till Data Ductus i Uppsala!
- .NET / C# -utvecklare till två spännande företag i Uppsala
- Creative Content Producer till Viva Media
- Senior Gameplay programmer
- Intermediate or Senior UI/UX Programmer to AAA game development studio