- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MachineGames is seeking a Senior AI Programmer to join our growing team.
- To collaborate with programmers, designers, artists and animators in the day-to-day development ofour game.
- To demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving and debugging skills in C++.
- To architect and implement features in C/C++, that are CPU, GPU and memory efficient, with an eye to a quality end-user experience.
- To use, debug and modify the tools pipeline as necessary.
- To write clean, professional and maintainable code.
- To construct solutions for unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
- You are expected to lead by example and tutor any junior members within the production unit.
- You operate within given constraints.
- You take responsibility over your actions.
- 5+ years in the games industry
- Excellent knowledge of AI techniques such as FSM?s, path finding, animation, collision and physics
- Strong C++ coding experience
- Strong commitment to code quality, documentation and sound testing procedures
- At least one shipped title where credited as a Senior Programmer
- Excellent math skills
- Self-motivated, but able to receive constructive feedback and integrate into work
- Excellent team player with very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Passion for game development and game technology
- An understanding of and appreciation for milestones, schedules, deadlines and efficient game development processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.