- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Radio Software strives to be the most competitive Radio Network R&D unit in the industry. We work in an agile set up to develop and maintain competitive, high-quality Radio products which give our customers solutions securing future growth. We develop 5G, LTE, WCDMA, GSM, CDMA Network solutions to operators all over the world.
Radio software is part of the Product Development Unit (PDU) Radio, within Development Unit Networks. Radio SW provides possibility to work with the latest technology within telecommunication development and offers a rich number of opportunities in an everyday learning, creative and challenging atmosphere. Kista, Stockholm, is our base but the world is our arena.
We are now looking for a Software developer with an interest in several or some of the areas below!
- work in a cross functional team with responsibility from pre-study to customer acceptance for new functionality. The Team systemize, design and test the software on the Radio Units and take joint responsibility for all team´s tasks.
- Be involved in the end-to-end development and collaborate with hardware teams.
You contribute with competence in some of the following areas:
- Software system design, Architecture principles
- Verification on Radio Base System (RBS) level or similar
- Test automation, preferably using Java
- Embedded SW and threading
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or Wireless Communication or equivalent
- A couple of years of working experience with embedded software development
- Programming skills using object-oriented languages (C++/Java) and well-known IDE:es
- Familiarity with Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse
- Linux skills
- Knowledge of Code Analyze Tools (Purify, Lint, Coverity)
- Business understanding of network and system architecture
As a person you
- Look forward to work in a cross functional team with people from different disciplines
- Work outside your own discipline
- Are willing to broaden your competence and get a deeper understanding of our products
- Like challenges and want to challenge to improve
- Are a self-driven and energetic teammate!
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Marco Crosilla at [email protected].
Hiring manager: Section manager within Radio SW.
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
Last day to apply: 11th of April 2021
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 486037