- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vacancy Expert Java/Eclipse Developer
This is you: Java guru, data-passionist, enthusiast, interested in learning new technologies and eager to develop yourself by challenging Redfield and yourself!
Redfield is a team of specialists with a passion for Data Science and Data Engineering. We believe enthusiasm, diversity and passion are key to success. Since 2003 we have been delivering customer value focusing on Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence. Our clear vision is to simplify and democratize the use of Artificial Intelligence.
At Redfield, we are passionate about assisting businesses in using AI by offering products and services that simplify AI for them. We are always committed to finding the best solutions for our customers.
We are looking for an Expert developer in Java and Eclipse. Assignment requires strong analysis, documentation, programming, testing skills and ability to understand how to integrate external tools and libraries into the solution. An integration might be a database integration or an external library (like different ML-packages) or an integration to cloud services like google / aws / azure. You will get trained in open source tool KNIME Analytics Platform and Knime Server.
Responsibilities for Java Developer
- Work as part of a software development team
- Write code per app specifications
- Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java/Eclipse
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Make recommendations to existing job infrastructure
- Continually engage in professional development
Qualifications for Java Developer
- Expert level (+5 years) in Java/Eclipse programming
- Comfortable using Linux or Unix, Configuration Management tools such as Git, SVN, and a modern IDE
- Experience in database management
- Able to work with minimal supervision