- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We believe in providing value impact through Software Engineering, Analytics and Core systems. SwedQ always work with bleeding edge technologies and challenges the status quo through having the employees and clients in mind.
SwedQ is a consulting company that works towards becoming the first choice within development and digitalization through delivering tangible results based on our clients conditions and business objectives. We accomplish this by focusing on the Know-how, experience and right competence
Our assignments and solutions are provided throughout all types of industries, but our main focus is within the IT sector, so the assignments varies depending on your experience. For now, our consultants are working on everything from implementing a new architecture of a cloud solution, to helping to set up the new back end system for autonomous vehicles.
SwedQ is now looking to expand the consultancy team at each department, Analytics, Software Engineering and Core systems
With a diverse client base (Ecommerce, Security, Esports, Automotive, Telecom, Banking, and the music industry) SwedQ is growing faster than ever.
To meet the demands from the clients we are establishing a foundation of architects to help set up the road map.
- 10+ years of experience
- Cloud experience - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Sufficient knowledge in DevOps - Being able to creat pipelines
- Handle containers
- Kubernetes, Cloudformation or Docker Swarm- Knows the difference and can manage to work with them if necessary
- Taken a Lead Development role
- Certified Scrum master
- Understanding or been working with AI/ML, data engineering or date science
- Competitive salary
- wellbeing in health
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Monthly payments into your additional pension fund
- A wellbeing budget to spend as you please
- Generous Developers budget, to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses or gadgets
- Organized Knowledge days 3x a year (Knowabungas)
- Knowledge tribes, pooling knowledge and interests together
- Developers time, to use during work hours for your personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Unlimited coffee, soft drinks, craft beers, fruit and snacks
- Unbeatable business support function
- Voluntary participation in international trips and team buildings
- Summer family BBQ, Christmas party, after works, meetups
- Support for open source projects and community engagements
- Supporting your creative ideas and ambitions
- Carefully selected and challenging projects
- Working with international clients and known mature startups
- Working on startup projects within SwedQ Works ventures
- Kick-ass colleagues and mentors at every corner
- Scandinavian approach including a flat organization without an excessive hierarchy
This position is located in Sweden, Stockholm. We provide relocation package and a workpermit if you are outside Sweden.
We only hire and do not accept freelancer or recruitment agencies.