- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Junior Software Developer you will work closely with the team to continuously develop your skills. You will be a part of a team working together to set goals to optimize and develop our platform. You will also work with the latest technologies, including cloud computing and server-less technologies.
What Technologies are we working with?
- Latest versions of .NET, C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- Elasticsearch and Redis
- JQuery, TypeScript, Knockout.js and Angular
- Cloud-computing through Amazon AWS
- Agile software development
- Continuous integration and delivery
What can we offer you?
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to work on large-scale cloud-hosted solution
- Freedom to help, plan and lead system architecture decisions in a fast-growing company
- An international work environment with colleagues from Spain, Russia, UK, US, Germany, China and many others
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas. We welcome them! We want them!
- A part of a dedicated and experienced Tech team who cares deeply for the end user
- Exciting projects like EMG Tech Hackathon
- Monday breakfast and regular team lunches, Friday beer, team activities and fun events
- Work-from-home flexibility to accommodate the COVID-19 guidelines
As a member of the EMG Family you will be working with a young, international group based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm. At EMG we face exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. We believe in lifelong learning, and continuous development of our tech representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world. Ambition, drive and great ideas help us reach our goals - join us in the making of your career!
Who are we looking for?
You are either in the beginning of your career or have already worked as a developer for a while. The most important quality is that you’ve been working on development projects either professionally or in your free time before. We look for a practical person and we prefer practical experience over a university degree. It is however an advantage if you have studied for example as a systems analyst or .NET developer. You are social, flexible and a team player.
To be successful in this position you are passionate about development. You are driven, positive and like to take initiative. You enjoy working in an inspiring environment and thrive for challenges. You manage your time effectively, are attentive to details and enjoy the possibility to work with new technologies and patterns.
We at Educations Media Group are market leaders for education search world-wide. Our mission is to be the best marketplace for education in the world. We champion learning at every stage, and through gathering all education programs in one place, we make finding and choosing the right education easy for everyone and every business. The Findcourses PRO team works within this larger context to equip large organizations with a powerful tool for controlling and understanding their organizations learning purchases.
Do you want to join our family? Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. Do you have any questions, please check in our FAQ site. (https://career.educationsmediagroup.com/pages/faq) (https://career.educationsmediagroup.com/pages/faq)