- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you obsessed with technology and excited by the fast-paced evolution of the streaming industry? Awesome. Then you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for skilled and knowledge-hungry Tech Trainees to our Stockholm office to start working with our Viaplay & Viafree products.
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on; to challenge yourself and kickstart your career.
Are you our next Tech Trainee?
As a Tech Trainee at Nordic Entertainment Group, you will be part of shaping the future of streaming and entertainment. You will join the NENT Group’s Product, Data & Tech organisation and, over the course of one year, work as a contributing team member in several of our cross-functional development teams. You will be covering all areas of the product development lifecycle, from cloud engineering and DevOps to backend development of our microservices and client-side development of our web and mobile applications.
You will also get to pursue your own projects with the support of dedicated mentors, who will be by your side throughout the year. You will also get the chance to work closely with other tech trainees, as a way of drawing insights from one another. Together, you will work within different technical areas to expose yourself to new ideas and develop your understanding of software engineering as much as possible.
The challenge ahead
The position itself is a 12-month paid contract from September 2021 to September 2022 with the possibility of converting into a permanent position. By the end of your traineeship, we believe you will be able to take on the role of an autonomous software engineer, who can navigate your way through different teams to drive results across multiple technical platforms. If you would rather specialize within one field of technical expertise, that is of course a possibility as well. Sounds cool, right?
You will tap into our fun workplace culture – taking part in our sprint demos, a week-long HackDays two times a year and occurring lunchtime skills sessions. You will contribute to making NENT the best possible workplace by bringing your own fresh ideas and a “can-do” attitude. We believe in knowledge sharing and internal movement, and highly support your professional development. We have a newly established career framework which will guide you through your NENT journey.
What we are looking for
It goes without saying that we encourage people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position. It is only through our differences that we can truly show strength across all areas of the business and live up to our values – Bravery, Equality, Appreciation & Trust.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, graduating in/before spring 2021
Nice to have's - including interest or experience in;
- Web frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue etc.)
- Networks and infrastructure concepts (e.g. HTTP, REST, etc.)
- Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure or Heroku etc.)
- Mobile app development (e.g. Android or iOS)
What we offer you
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. Some of the benefits we offer you when working here are:
- An agile approach, freedom to try out new things and independent decision-making by our autonomous teams.
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks, pair programming and mob programming.
- An innovative environment with HackDays two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the office coming from different backgrounds.
- An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours and parental leave pay lift.
Your NENT journey starts today!
If you have read this far and are still interested in the challenge that lies ahead, then please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter here. In case you have any follow up questions, do not hesitate to contact our recruiter, Lisa Sindsjö.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).