It's not just a job, it's so much more.
Mynewsdesk is a creative workplace where we take advantage of your talents and what you are good at. Our driving force is people and individual development. Mynewsdesk is a place for you to grow, both professionally and as an individual. We as a company are also growing. Now we are looking for new, wonderful employees to build the world's leading platform for PR.
We offer a workplace where three development teams are working in close collaboration with product managers, designers, support, business intelligence and our data unit. We share our knowledge and interests in cross-team meetings, internal conferences and lunch presentations. We love to learn and that’s why we have daily stand-ups, chapter-groups, regular lab days and DevCorners all year round.
Some of the benefits of working at Mynewsdesk:
- Opportunity to work with a non-profit project a few hours/month for a cause you feel strongly about.
- Beneficial health- and parental insurance.
- An open and welcoming company with a distinctly flat organization.
- Great opportunity to influence and take initiatives.
- A favorable pension agreement.
- Work with and learn from extraordinary colleagues!
- Be an active part of the development team based in Stockholm, but also be working in an international environment together with our European offices and colleagues from all over the world.
- An environment of continuous learning with conferences and monthly lab days.
- Flexible work hours and the opportunity to work from your place of choice (approximately 1-2 days/month working in the office).
- Competitive salary and additional benefits.
You become part of an agile self-organizing development team and implement solutions, mainly based on Ruby on Rails. You will review and improve our continuous integration setup and deployment of our solutions as well as actively participate in discussions and workshops to tackle our customers’ daily troubles and be a driving force in the execution of the team goals.
- You will enable connectivity for our services to external data sources.
- Coach other developers and help them grow and develop in their role. Work in a friendly and caring company culture where transparency, work-life balance and well-being are high up on the company's agenda.
Are some technologies new to you? No problem! We believe that great developers can pick up new technologies quickly and we support learning as we go.
- Ruby on Rails
Technical Skills & Requirements:
- You are a web developer with, preferably, experience from Ruby on Rails backend development.
- You are proud of the work that you do and deliver high quality code in time.
- Familiar with an agile way of working and an active and driving participant during the team's meetings and workshops.
- A team player that likes to engage with the other teams and developers.
- You are experienced in GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Git, AWS & Heroku
ABOUT MynewsdeskMynewsdesk was founded in 2003 and offers all types of organizations a modern, digital PR solution to engage and interact with journalists, opinion leaders, customers, bloggers and other relevant audiences. Companies and organizations create and share information for increased exposure. Communicators effectively manage all their communication in a newsroom where, among other things, press releases, high-resolution images and videos are disseminated through the right channel, at the right time, to the right audience.
At Pinetree, we have a vision and mission to differentiate ourselves from the crowd and are Sweden's contenders in talent search and matching.
By working as an agency, the value to you as an employee is that we have a very wide network of partner companies that we continuously ensure high quality standards.
This recruitment is a direct employment at Mynewsdesk AB and all applications, questions, administration and recruitment process is managed by Pinetree AB.