- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you like building awesome products? Great! That’s what we’re doing here at Mynewsdesk! As one of the leading digital PR and communication platforms, we are enabling our customers' stories to reach the right audience.
Join a truly international team as Backend Developer in Stockholm and help us create a world where no story goes untold or unheard!
What is it like to work at Mynewsdesk?
We offer a workplace where three development teams are working in close collaboration with product managers, designers, support, business intelligence and our data unit. We share our knowledge and interests in cross-team meetings, internal conferences and lunch presentations. We love to learn and that’s why we have daily stand-ups, chapter-groups, regular lab days and DevCorners all year round.
The teams are a mix of frontend & backend developers, QA and product designer. We are very proud of our diverse development teams that is a mix of both, gender and nationalities.
We work with a modern tech stack, built mainly with Ruby on Rails in the backend React in the frontend and GraphQL in between. We focus on building our apps, while letting cloud services like Heroku and AWS run them for us. We use various big data services to process our customers data and the media landscape around us, to allow a truly data driven PR workflow. For collaborating effectively, we are using many of the standard tools such as Github, Jira, Slack and Google Suite.
What will you do?
- You become part of an agile self-organizing development team and implement solutions, mainly based on Ruby on Rails.
- You review and improve our continuous integration setup and deployment of our solutions.
- You actively participate in discussions and workshops to tackle our customers’ daily troubles and be a driving force in the execution of the team goals.
- You enable connectivity for our services to external data sources.
- You coach other developers and help them grow and develop in their role.
Who are you?
- You are a web developer with solid experience in Ruby on Rails web development
- You are experienced in PostgreSQL, Git & Heroku
- You’re proud of the work that you do and deliver high quality code in time
- You are always looking into new technologies and learn beyond your current set of expertise
- You enjoy working in an agile environment and being responsible for the technical design, implementation, maintenance and testing of software
- You are familiar with an agile way of working and are an active and driving participant during the team's meetings and workshops
- You are a team player that likes to engage with the other teams and developers
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written, as this is our working language
What’s in it for you?
- You will be an active part of the development team based in Stockholm, but you will also be working in international environment with offices and colleagues all over the world
- An environment of continuous learning with conferences and monthly lab days
- Flexible work hours and the opportunity to work from your place of choice every now and then
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
Does this sound like your cup of tea? Please send us your application.