- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
This position is within the Sales Management Product Area. The areas vision is too secure best in class merchandising processes and tools to contribute to a sustainable and profitable growth of the group.
If you join their community you will be working tightly with functions, in multi-disciplinary product areas and product teams with people from all over the world. They design experiences in close collaboration with our customers as well as other designers.
- Overall responsible for product design (UX+UI) for internal applications used by our collegues withn the assortment office.
- Conduction initial user research and map user journeys.
- Defining future vision based on customer and user insight, business goals & KPIs plus technical possibilities.
- Developing new concepts and conducting concept testing.
- Defining intuitive flows, clear wireframes and interacting design and desirable prototypes.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Experience from ecommerce and payment integrations and solutions.
- Ability to facilitate e.g. Design Sprints and other collaborative workshop with stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the users need, motivations, behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables- through strong conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work data informed (Collaboration with analytics, A/B testers etc.)
- Ability to to be a true teamplayer willing to share insight and experience with the rest of the product team.
- Ability to simplify the complex.
- Ability to collaborate as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately.
- Agile UX Methods - moving from Idea to code as fast as possible.
- User experience design.
- Consumer centric mindset.
- Problem Solving, design thinking & design strategy.
- Trend Analysis, Benchmarking & Competitive Analysis.
- Qualitative Customer & People insights (E.g. interviewing, observations, testing, behavioral mapping etc)
- Concept development (Visualizations from early sketches)
- UX Prototyping, Storyboarding, Users Scenarios (Future state journey map) Wireframing, motion design, interaction design, UX copy, micro interactions, brand & identity design, visual design, sound/haptics, us.
Preferred competence and experience:
- Marvel Prototyping.
- Abstract (Design System)
- User Zoom (User Testing)
- Touchpoint knowledge: iOS, Android, Web (Desktop + Mobile)
- Similar tools: Framer X, invision, Figma, Zepelin, Protopie, Adobe XD
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!