UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
• Required: High proficiency and professional experience in C++ development
• Required: Professional experience in software test automation
• Required: Experience developing on and for the Linux platform
• Python and Java programming knowledge
• Git, Jenkins, Eclipse, Jira, Confluence
• Good trouble shooting skills
Working language: English
-Experience in SQL, Linux
About the position:
- Working as a test developer with datacom/telecom applications
- Product software is developed in java for higher abstraction level logic and data management and in C++ for hardware controllers and low level communication protocols.
- the applications run in an embedded Linux environment.
- The test automation system is developed in Python and is utilizing both simulated environments and hardware integrated tests on target environments
-We develop on Ubuntu Linux and use tools like GitLab, Jenkins, VMWare, Docker, Jira, Confluence and Slack.
Location: Stockholm (remote is possible during pandemic)