- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for you who have an engineering degree and an interest in developing tomorrows technology. Now you have the possibility to work at a company where you can grow both personally and professionally. Welcome with your application today!
Academic Work is now looking for a developer who have experience working in a Linux environment and has a huge interest for programming, on behalf of our costumer. You will use your knowledge in programming and work with Cloud adaption rather than a implementation of an application and a direct product. In this role you have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within programming and to work with the future of technology. .
Our costumer is a leading company within the telecom business and are currently developing the 5th generations mobile network (5G). In this role you will work in a team of 8 people who have a lot of experience and therefore you have great conditions to learn and grow in your professional career.
This is a consultant assignment. You will be hired by Academic Work and work as a consultant at our costumer. The assignment will be full time and long term. There are good opportunities to be hired directly by our costumer in the future, given that all parties are satisfied with the collaboration.
This recruitment process is being handled by Academic Work and our customers desire is that all calls and emails regarding this job goes to AcademicWork mailto:[email protected]
You will be a part of a team of 8 people who have a lot of experience within the area. You thus get the opportunity to learn from competent and driven colleagues.
In this role you will for example:
* Handle containers within Kubernetes
* Develop and test high-quality products
* Develop test-case automation
* Share information with the team in scrum-ceremonies
* Support your colleagues with different tasks within the assignment
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A collage or civil engineering degree within computer science or similar
* Knowledge within C++ and Erlang
* Experience from a Linux environment
* Proficiency in English
* Have knowledge in Swedish
* Have written services in Golang
* Knowledge in other programming languages
We care a lot for your personal attributes in this recruitment process where commitment and drive are two very important aspects. We are looking for you who has high ambitions and are constantly willing to broaden your competence base. You are problem solving and value that your work is done correctly.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Extent of work: Full time
* Salary: Hourly monthly salary
* Place: Göteborg, Lindholmen
* This recruitment process is being handled by Academic Work and our customers desire is that all calls and emails regarding this job goes to AcademicWork mailto:[email protected]
We will go through the applications ongoing and the ad could be closed before the job is filled if we have proceeded to the selection- and interview phase.