- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to be part of a great team that develops products and features for the smart connected and secure home for millions of Verisure’s customers? We offer you to work with a strong brand and be a key member of one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies?
We are looking for a talented Analytics and Machine Learning Engineer with true passion for the entire process - Data engineering, embedded software development, data science, algorithm development and machine learning. You will be part of a team working with embedded software development and a smaller team within this working with machine learning and algorithm development.
The role will be located at our R&D Center in Malmö, Sweden. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team delivering the next generation of Verisure alarm systems and accompanying peripherals in an international environment – working closely with our development teams in Madrid and Malmö and with our partners globally.
We will give you the responsibility to take lead in this area, and together with the team you will be responsible for:
* Design and perform data collection experiments
* Train and test machine learning models and design algorithms in general
* Maintain and develop frameworks and tools
* Implement and deploy algorithms for embedded devices
* Perform Proof of Concept studies on relevant technologies and methods
* Communicate and share knowledge and results
What you bring
We believe you have the following qualification to succeed in the role:
* M.Sc./M.Sc.Eng or similar in relevant field (Computer Science, Math, Physics, etc.)
* Experience in C & Python
* Experience working with machine learning and complex software systems
* Experience using git for development
* Knowledge of structured design, embedded real-time systems, and hardware/software interfacing.
* Fluent in English
If you have experience with Azure, Linux systems, working with databases and SQL we think it would be beneficial.
Who you are:
You are truly passionate about programming, machine learning and algorithm development.
You curiously gather information to get a general understanding of complex systems and you thrive in an environment where you are expected to drive your own work.
Being a truly positive and enthusiastic person who demonstrates an ability to self-motivate, anticipate constraints and identify optimization or alternative solutions, you will be perfectly suited for our team.
We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we need committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place.
Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another, fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization in an environment characterized by humbleness and knowledge sharing.
* Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
* Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
* Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk-takers and we learn continuously.
* Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
* With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and starting this collaboration!