- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.
Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions with about 100,000 employees, production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries.
A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
Together we move the world.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands of AB Volvo.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solutions and services for the Volvo Group.
IT Application Developer
We are looking for:
An IT Application Developer a passion for new technologies, machine integration, innovation and IIoT solutions.
What we offer you
An attractive working environment where you will get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in a friendly environment developing business critical solutions supporting GTO plants.
The opportunity and possibility to
- work with exciting techniques and colleagues, development applications for IIoT focused use cases
- grow by challenging assignments, competence development and coaching
- contribute in development of frameworks and ways of working
- grow your skill set both within IT and the automotive domain
- A university degree in Computer science or similar
- Experience from software development, agile development and continuous improvement
- Preferable experience MES integration, PLC domain & Thingworx platform
- Collaborative and communicative mindset with ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Hands on experience from automated industry and/or IIoT is an strong advantage
- Fluent in English
- Valid work-permit for Sweden if not citizen, no relocation Volvo assistance
We are looking for a person with strong competence in particular:
- .Net and Java application development
But also in several of the below areas:
- Development for Cloud
- IIoT projects
- PTC Thingworx and associated modules i ex OperatorAdvisor
- Test automation, Test Driven Development
You have the ability to work under challenging, demanding and changing conditions. As person you are innovative, self-driven, have a strong technical focus and interest in combination with a customer oriented attitude. You enjoy teamwork, contribute to a positive team spirit and you like taking responsibility for the results.
You have knowledge about the lifecycle of software development, including analysis, unit testing and continuous integration. Also experience from automotive industry, MES integration and PLC knowledge is seen as an asset.
What we offer
Joining Volvo, you get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside Volvo Group IT, delivering cutting edge services in line with the Volvo Group Strategy.
At Volvo Group we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality etc.
Screening of applications will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Travel Required: Occasional
Location: Skövde, Sweden
For further information, please contact:
Hiring Manager: Marcus Danielsson, Delivery Manager, Group IT, +46 735 58 83 12
HR Business partner: Nina Johansson, HR Business Partner, +46 739 02 82 48
Akademikerna – Christian Blåberg, phone +46 500 52 32 56
Unionen – Oscar Feretti phone +46 31 30 87 733