- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Why work at Winningtemp as a QA Engineer instead of somewhere else? The easy answer is meaningfulness. What is more meaningful than testing a platform that enhances well-being for people at workplaces all over the world? A platform that supports modern leadership and allows leaders to act proactively to prevent burnout and staff turnover. By joining Winningtemp you'll be joining a hot company on the market, (named one of the fastest growing tech- companies in Europe) with more than 2100% in hypergrowth in the last years with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo and London. Come join our ambitious mission to impact 1 million people by 2023.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our growing product-team in Gothenburg. It is an unique opportunity to create and implement new quality assurance processes and strategies for Winningtemp. Today, we are one of the leading companies in our industry. To be the best, we believe that it is crucial to not only develop but also rigorously test new ground-breaking features for our customers. This is where you come into the picture!
What You'll Do
- Be part of a cross-functional feature team
- Assist the team in delivering high quality features
- Drive quality improvement within the team
- Also be part of the QA team, whose purpose is to align and improve the way we work with software quality within Winningtemp
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of related experience as a QA/ tester
- Experienced in testing web and mobile applications
- Able to design, develop and execute automated and manual test plans and test cases
- Experienced with automation tools
- Highly organized and self-directed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious about technology and how our software at Winningtemp works
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about continuous learning and growth
- You are a true team member, with a lot of passion for what you do!
We Want to Grow Together
We still define ourselves as a start-up company. It means that you will have a lot of impact and opportunity to influence the overall road-map of our product. We want to continue providing our customers with the best possible features and user experience, and you are dedicated to find new ways of reaching this. You will be able to form the role based on what makes you heart beat a little faster (read passion), the things you have done before and love to advance within (read expertise).
To fit into our Winning Culture you need to have a lot of passion of what you do, not be afraid of coming up with new creative ideas and you love to stay up-to-date about latest trends. Your educational background is not as important as your work experience.
We will start with the CV selection immediately and will go through applications continuously. Since this is a high-priority role for our future success we will contact you as soon as possible. We would therefore love it if you could have applied for this position before 30th of April.
Wouldn’t you like to be able to say in 5 years that you had a fundamental impact on a software that transformed how leaders work with the well-being of the world?
Let's change the world for the better and succeed together :)