- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Singleview Developer/Designer – Tele2
Tele2 is one of Europe’s fastest growing telecom operators, determined to give 15 million customers in 10 countries what they need for less. Tele2 offers mobile services, fixed broadband and telephony, data network services, cable TV and content services. Since the outset in 1993, Tele2 has been a tough challenger of government monopolies and other established providers. Tele2 is part of the Kinnevik Group. With businesses in dynamic industries such as telecom, media and online, and a presence in more than 80 markets globally, Kinnevik offers great opportunities for employees to pursue truly international careers.
About the job
Do you want to work with development & design at Tele2?
At Tele2 they have the billing system Singleview within the target architecture and therefore they need to employ a Developer for this system. This position means an opportunity to develop within a competent and experienced team with great spirit. This job means being part of implementing state-of-the-art solutions for a business critical system serving millions of subscribers throughout Europe.
The position is in the group Singleview, which is part of the Tele2’s central CTIO organization in Kista, Sweden. The team is mainly working with Singleview but also with three other systems. The group has the overall responsibility for operations, development and maintenance of the systems and focus on giving the customers great functionality while being in control regarding costs, to be able to offer their customers the best deal.
What you’ll be doing
- Development and Design of new functionality in the Tele2 implementation of Singleview. Input is business and system specific requirements, and the design is made together with other designers and our System Architect.
- Publish the Billing model & functionality to external systems, using APIs and interfaces.
- Build robust system architecture, providing flexibility and reusability and always striving for improvements
- If/when having experience enough – lead design and development
Who are you?
- M. Sc. in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Tele2 is preferably looking for an experienced Singleview developer. The personal qualities are however very important. If you are a newly graduate and have the right personal qualities, experience in Java programming, communicative, outgoing and ready to manifest your commitment and drive, you are welcome to send your application as well.
- Innovative regarding solutions and talent for reducing complexity when possible
- Talent for understanding a requestor’s needs and ability to translate these into a technical solution that utilizes the system and its interfaces the best way
- Talent for understanding and communicating the functionality and characteristics of a system in a clear way, but also being able to do the same with the limitations
- Positive and full of energy – finds new solutions / way forward instead of problems
To fit in at Tele2, you’re a challenger – bold and unconventional. You work hard to find new solutions and get things done. You react fast, move fast and make quick decisions. You are open-minded and hate bureaucracy. What makes you tick is a fast-paced atmosphere of team spirit, straight communication – and fun.
Send your application via http://www.helpatwork.se. The selection and interview process will be made continuously until the position is filled. Questions can be answered by recruiter Anders Gustavsson, 0707- 900 496, email: [email protected].