- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Transform the way the world runs networks
Engineers at Sandvine are smart, passionate, and able to solve complex problems. If you like working with the latest technologies in networking, analytics, have the skills and technical abilities to get stuff done in a fast-paced environment, you may be ready to join the Sandvine Team. You will be part of the Analytics team in Malmö, Sweden, that, along with other global teams is developing the next generation of our Analytics and Insights solutions that provide unique traffic classification and measurement technology to our customers.
Whether operators are monitoring key metrics in real-time, exploring data in interactive dashboards, using advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms to find hidden relationships and trends, or sending a stream of data records into a big data engine, Sandvine takes the guesswork out of network management.
We are looking for a talent with a strong knowledge and passion in Data Science, Python and Linux. You probably have a good understanding on Database technologies, Business Intelligence and ETL tools.
The position is placed in Malmo, Sweden.
- Build world-class analytics backend that delivers the high-performance foundation for analytics and insights to network operators around the globe
- Build database schemas, queries and Linux services
- Work both independently and close together in a strong, agile team that develops the key components which makes up the heart of our Analytics product
- The team moves fast, with plenty of opportunities to take on responsibility and grow fast in the role
- Be involved in all phases of the projects – from analysis, design and development to maintenance and customer support
- This position is located in Malmö, Sweden. Our office is at a stone’s throw distance from the central station
What skills you bring:
- Msc (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 0-2 years of professional experience
- Comfortable coding in Python
- May have been exposed to cloud/container technologies like Kubernetes and/or docker
- Possess an understanding of Database technologies
- Know and care about sound engineering practices like automated testing and continuous integration and delivery
- Are experienced in working in a Linux development environment
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you will take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine). Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Machine Learning Engineer
- PRINCIPAL UX DESIGN RESEARCHER , Customer Domain - Amsterdam/Malmö
- Senior Product UX Designer – Customer - Malmö/Amsterdam
- Data Experience Design Director, Amsterdam/Malmö
- SENIOR UX DESIGN RESEARCHER - Customer Domain