- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our world is a world of change.
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone.
Here at Volvo CE, we are driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work, and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter, and more connected.
We believe in a sustainable future and with the global construction industry as our arena, we work together with our customers to turn this belief into reality for people everywhere. That is our purpose, and we live and breathe it, every day. With that, we are “Building Tomorrow”!
Do you want to be a part of building the world we want to live in?
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join Volvo CE’s Analytics team. You will be part of the Digital & IT organization, where we are responsible for managing a portfolio of Analytics enablers that help the Volvo CE Analytics community generate value from our data. This includes delivering the right analytical expertise, platforms, tools, and data. You will be working alongside several Data Analytics Leads, Senior IT Architect, the Head of Analytics, and our BI Delivery team.
This role will be a good fit for a self-starter who likes rolling up their sleeves and jumping into the many aspects of Analytics. You are keen to dive in and learn new areas, contribute your ideas, solve problems, and be involved in a myriad of projects and initiatives impacting Volvo CE. You want to be a business catalyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a data-rich, fast-paced and creative environment.
Mindset & Competences
- You have at least 5 years of relevant business analysis experience in the area of Analytics, and knowledge of the Volvo CE Analytics landscape is a plus. Gathering and translating user requirements into clear IT specifications is second nature to you
- You are comfortable coordinating initiatives to set up new Analytics capabilities or services based on business needs and have experience conducting or even leading Pre-Studies and Proof of Concepts
- You are interested in how products work “under the hood” and are comfortable collaborating and discussing technical approaches and challenges with developers and engineers
- You are a skilled communicator, and can easily understand and translate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- You thrive in collaborative environments and can take on the role of facilitator when needed
- You are a strategic thinker, you understand the business goals and how data can support and drive towards them
What you know
- Experience with Agile ways of working will be held in high regard
- You have some experience with the Analytics stack on Azure, including PowerBI
- You have experience working with EDW (IBM Netezza), as well as various front-end tools such as SAP Web Intelligence. Qlikview experience, as well as some knowledge of Matlab, Python, KNIME, or Dataiku, is a plus
- You are comfortable working with various collaboration tools such as JIRA, AzureDevOps & Microsoft Teams
Who are you?
We don’t know yet, do we?
Our values are Trust, Passion, Change, Performance, and Customer Success and if they light your inner fire, you might be the next player in our great team! In preparation for our discussion, we would appreciate it if you consider the following questions in your application/cover letter:
- What is the bravest decision you have taken in the last 6 months?
- Describe your most successful collaboration the last year?
- Describe our future digital landscape (in 5 years) and our opportunities in that scenario?
For questions don´t hesitate to contact us:
Recruiting Manager Mya Istanbouly: +46769409237
Unionen – Kicki Höller +46 16 5414444
Akademikerna – Patrik Sandberg +46 16 5416229
Ledarna – Pasi Järvelä +46 16 5415682