- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Customer Support team is responsible for delivering the technical support to our partners and customers globally. The work tasks are very varied and require a very high standard of service and customer care as well as expert knowledge in TCP/IP-based networks and network security. The technical support is delivered through our web support systems, phone or onsite at the customer´s location.
As Clavister is expanding we need to strengthen our Customer Support teams in Örnsköldsvik as well as in our new office in Umeå. The job will require international travels.
The long term goal for this position is to be able to take a Professional Services role within the Professional Services team, working with larger and more complex projects and solutions often aimed to large enterprises and Telecom.
- Delivering technical support to external and internal customers through phone, web support system and on-site if needed. This includes:
+ Technical questions.
+ Reporting product enhancement requests and suggestions to Research and Development (R&D).
+ Defect reproduction, verification and reporting to R&D.
+ Network solution designs
- Participation in review activities of functionality, requirements and design.
- Supporting the software development teams with customer feedback as well as troubleshooting defects.
- Acquiring and maintaining an extensive understanding of the Clavister product portfolio.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Network Technology is beneficial.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with TCP/IP networks
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player, but also fully able to efficiently accomplish tasks and projects independently.
- Customer oriented ? willing to meet the customer?s needs and expectations as well as building lasting customer relations.
- Structured and organized personality with customer aim/awareness and good business sense.
- An interest in travelling and meeting new cultures and people is considered a strong plus.
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP-based network communications.
- Good knowledge of IP security.
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal communication. Fluency in Swedish and English are mandatory.
- Good knowledge of virtual environments such as VMware and KVM is considered a plus
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix environments is considered a plus.
- Experience with a scripting language (such as php, Python, Perl, tcl) is considered a plus.
At Clavister you will be working with some of the Worlds most demanding customers, therefore your personal qualities are very important to us. We are looking for people with the ability to understand and analyze technical problems, which thrives in an organization where nothing is impossible, who can work under stress, and who wants to take responsibility, and grow as a professional as well as a person.
Andra webbjobb i Örnsköldsvik
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Örnsköldsvik just nu.