The Apex Connect team, a part of the Avalanche Studios Group, is looking for a Fullstack Developer to work with the development of both internal and player-facing backend services. The services you will develop are used in both our AAA games and self-published games with millions of active users.
In this role you will be working with a team of Backend Developers and participate in planning and implementing long term roadmaps for our player services including player events, stats and portal, and our game development productivity services including our data visualization portal, game autotesting server, etc . You will join a positive and collaborative team and have the opportunity to collaborate with many of the team’s stakeholders (e.g. game team developers and designers, marketing teams). We are looking for candidates with both backend and especially frontend experience.
When it comes to frontend work, you will have the chance to work with game teams to create the best admin interface for our game designers to deliver exciting in-game content to players using our online services, as well as drive the development and design of our player-facing portal.
- Experience with full-stack web app development, working on both back-end and frontend
- A strong interest in User Experience and understanding players and internal users
- Minimum 3+ years of professional backend or frontend programming experience
- Experience of backend programming in Go, Python, C# or Java
- A great sense of technical excellence, functionality and usability
- Experience bringing web content to life, from graphical design all the way to implementation
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Experience from the Video Game industry
- Experience in User Experience and design for either public facing websites and/or back-office tools
- Knowledge of Coherent
- Experience on cloud technologies such as AWS, Google and Azure, and technology like Kubernetes
- Experience from storage technologies such as MySQL, NoSQL, Redis or Memcache
- Previous work with high availability solutions
- Passionate about gaming
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.