- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace" 2020 and 2021!
Cambio Clinical Decision Support, part of Cambio Healthcare System is currently looking for a Frontend/Fullstack Developer who wants to be a part of the CDS team. CDS is an area of health information technologies that is passionate about improving healthcare by developing software tools that facilitate clinical decision-making at point of care.
In this role, you will work collaboratively within our team of requirement owners, developers and clinical rule modelers to extend our platform.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
As a person, you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You pay attention to details and follow things through. You are open-minded, curious and keen to learn new skills. Like us, you are passionate about improving healthcare and motivated by the potentials of health IT.
- Ability to test/debug front-end code, knowledge of automation and version control system
- Familiar with the concepts of responsive design
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Nice to have:
- Experience from the healthcare industry
- Experience developing in back-end techniques such as Java/Springboot/Kotlin and Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with one or more microservices frameworks/architectures and/or integrating systems
- Knowledge of human computer interaction, accessibility, UX, graphics design
Place of employment: Stockholm, temporarily remote
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here! (https://www.cambiogroup.com/)