- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Late-Stage CVRM Biometrics
Hays Specialist Recruitment is now looking to recruit 2 Statistical Programmers to join the Late-Stage CVRM Biometrics for 1-year contract assignments to work remotely for AstraZeneca in Gothenburg.
Are you interested in becoming part of the group of statistical programming at AstraZeneca R&D Gothenburg? Late-stage Cardiovascular, renal and Metabolism Biometrics is now looking for Statistical Programmers for on-site contract assignments with start as soon as possible.
Join a team of statisticians and statistical programmers to provide programming expertise to the design, conduct, reporting, interpretation, documentation and regulatory submissions of our clinical development programs. Depending on your experience, you may contribute to more strategic planning, quantitative decision making, act as expert in our contact with external providers and collaborators and be a part of the function's adaptation and development of programming tools, standards and praxis.
* Minimum educational level is a BSc degree in a relevant subject such as statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, computer science, life science or engineering.
* Expertise in analysis output programming (ADaM, Tables, Figures etc.)
* Expertise in drug development and clinical data standards (CDISC)
* Good collaboration, communication and influencing skills
* Good written and spoken English
Other relevant qualifications
* Higher academic degree
* Expertise in multiple programming software such as R or Python
* Project management experience
Candidates should possess good social skills, be strong team player and be able to work effectively in a global organization where teams often are geographically dispersed. You should be able to work independently, take own initiatives and have a positive, goal oriented and problem-solving attitude. It is essential to have good organizational and communication skills and you should be able to analyze and summarize your results and be comfortable in presenting them. Successful candidates will have the ability to communicate subject matter expertise to other experts, as well as an interest in the application of programming in pharmaceutical development.