- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The group Engine Aftertreatment Control software, responsible for the functionality of our catalysts and particulate filters, is now looking to add another function developer to the team. Our work includes control and diagnostics of the exhaust aftertreatment system in all of Scania’s powertrains and engine projects.
Your work assignments
You will be responsible for mainly data analysis of vehicles in the field, where you together with your supporting colleagues are going to follow up on and ensure that Scania have the best product possible. Every day you will meet new challenges and you will early on get to influence, both your daily work and long-term projects. You will be able to develop functionality in your area, while also helping other groups with their problems.
Creativity, problem solving and critical thinking are highly valued in our group, as we often discuss our challenges to find the best solution together. You will often work in cross-functional, international projects and will have many contacts with other parts of Scania.
We work both with development in C as well as model-based development using code generation through Simulink. An important part of the work is to develop analysis methods and models for the systems which we have responsiblity for, where Machine Learning is gradually becoming more and more important.
If you do not have a heavy duty truck driving license (Swedish: C) today, there will be a chance to get this, as testing in trucks will become part of your everyday life.
• We are looking for a person with a Master’s degree in Engineering with relevant specialization or someone with similar experience.
• You like to alternate between practical tests and analysis / evaluations.
• You like problem solving and like to think creatively.
• You are triggered by "the impossible" and always want to try to find the best and most effective solution.
• You also appreciate to constantly improve tools and processes, which make the job more efficient.
• You have good communication skills and master both oral and written English and speak Swedish or have a desire to learn Swedish.
You may have experience of working with calibration of engines, catalysts or particulate filters in engine test cells. Experience from software testing is also very interesting, as well as knowledge of software development and MATLAB / Simulink is an advantage. But the most important thing is that you have the right attitude and are willing to learn new things.
You have a driving license for a light duty car (Swedish: B). If you have a heavy duty driving license (Swedish: C or D) or higher traffic education it is seen as an advantage.
We offer an interesting and challenging job where there is plenty of scope for new ideas. Our corporate culture is characterised by openness, diversity and respect for the individual. Employees are our most important resource, so we invest in training our employees and giving them the opportunity to broaden their skills in order to be able to grow with us.
For more information
Please contact Robin Nyström, Head of Engine Aftertreatment Control, tel 08-553 724 31
Your application should include a covering letter, CV and copies of certificates.
Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.