- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today we are searching for a new consultant for work in the position as a Embedded Software Developer. The work will take place in the customers facilities in Lund.
- PLEASE NOTE: use .doc or docx-format for your application, NOT pdf!
- Short recruitment time on this assignment, apply ASAP!
Companion Products work with SW in our accessories as well as applications running in Android phones. The development team we want to strengthen is responsible for early evaluation of various technologies and sensors on the accessory side. The work includes SW design, technical investigations, reviews and quality work, as well as hands on development.
The software implementation needed for the initial evaluation consists of ARM C software to communicate with the sensor hardware via I2C to perform the data acquisition, integration of algorithm modules from sensor manufacturers and data storage on and Android phone SD card. Real time plotting on android phone is desired.
The Team is small so you need to be very driven and solution oriented.
- M.Sc in Computer science or equivalent
- Solid experience in SW development
- Solid experience in SW for low level systems/embedded systems
- Professional software development experience in Java and Android
- Experience in SW architecture analysis and definition is preferable
- Experience in API design is preferable
- Experience in Connectivity (Wifi/BT/Pos) is considered a merit
- Self-driven and motivated personality, possess independent thinking and demonstrate pro-activeness.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and orally)
Duration: 31.03.2015 with good chance for further extension.
Please, apply directly via mail with:
- Your updated CV in .doc format
- 2 references (people)