In two years Voi has grown from a startup to a team of more than 400 people with operations in 40+ cities across 10+ countries.
Our data set is vast and challenging, ranging from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data and user and marketing data, and you will have an opportunity to work across all the above.
At Voi, we believe in decisions made based on facts, not opinions, and want to democratize data with analytical teams across the organization.
As Data Analyst - Operations you are responsible for delivering well curated data, visualizations and actionable insights that guide decision making and address our key problems. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation but be placed in our business unit Operations (OBU) responsible over the most critical analyses. In OBU you will work alongside other data analysts, data warehouse engineers and product owners in a collaborative and cross functional environment. Other key collaborators will be Head of Inhouse Operations, Head of Fleet Optimization, Head of Repair, Head of Outsourced Operations and our COO.
Problem areas that you might specialize in are fleet optimization and management where the goal is to achieve tangible business results such as increased uptime, utilization, less maintenance and in the end higher efficiency and better user experience.
- Analyze problems and find their root cause through data
- Extract, manipulate and visualize data to find and understand patterns
- Clean data to develop features and signals in a vast, unordered data set
- Build action-oriented dashboards that help teams make data-driven decisions
- Present insights and recommendations to colleagues and managers
- Support product and tech teams in evaluation and definition of new features
- Teach team members and lead the way for data driven ways of working
What we’re looking for
- A university degree in an analytical field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business)
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualization
- Experience and ability working independently in SQL
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Business interest and acumen to contextualize problem solving
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
- Additional programming languages beyond SQL is a plus (Python, R etc.)
- Experience of working with geospatial data set is a plus.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way-through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!