Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing products for leading international brands in many industries including traditional industry, telecom, automotive, logistics, and more.
We have more than 500 highly experienced employees using our foundation from connectivity in the fast-paced electronics industry to make the internet of things (IoT) happen.
WSI, our business unit, located in Kista (Stockholm) resides with two business areas:
Our new business area of resource consultants working on assignments and delivering great value to our customers directly on site.
WSI Design House
Our well-established business area since 2002, undertaking in-house projects upon assignments from our customers.
WSI Engineering & WSI Tech House complement each other offering a broader range of solutions to our customers and possibilities to each employee.
In 2021 WSI Engineering will grow with 15 new consultant colleagues, together forming an exciting journey ahead. Interested? Then, join us!
We are now looking for you, who would love to be a consultant at WSI Engineering and is an:
Embedded SW Developer
You have worked with embedded systems (5+ years), in different parts of the system and in different roles. You know several or all of the languages/frameworks/tools in the list below. You have knowledge and experience in HW bring-ups, i.e. successfully making your SW run the first time on a new HW unit.
- Device driver development
- Embedded C/C++, Linux
- Real time operating systems
- Open source tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Connectivity standards like Bluetooth, ZigBee, WiFi, BLE, NFC, LTE and Wi-Fi
- Debuggers like J-Link, ST-Link, Lauterbach, Trace32, Ozone and IAR Embedded Workbench
We appreciate that different individuals have unique personalities and contribute with different aspects. Crucial at WSI Engineering is that you feel comfortable in contact with the client and with work on diverse sites and new environments. We value an open-mindset and persons who love customer contact, as well as teamwork and a high pace environment, where variety through different assignments is reality.
We are true to our slogan “You will never work alone”, and the ability to work smoothly in teams with colleagues, customers, suppliers, and other contacts is thus very important.
Sigma Connectivity WSI is a unique consultant company offering:
- Focus on connectivity, and the possibility to work for some of the most demanding connectivity customers available, with highly motivated and skilled developers and testers in the team.
- Access to cutting-edge technology through our close cooperation with platform vendors and 3rd party companies.
- A culture based on sharing experiences and knowledge. We will encourage you to develop and grow your competence and skills with new challenges.
- Many great colleagues, passionate about all the cool devices we build, all being inventors committed to having fun while getting things done.
- An environment with hardware and software knowledge as well as all the equipment to build and test complete products in-house.
- Team activities with WSI colleagues, a yearly event with all team members of Sigma Connectivity.
- An including culture, where we support each other. By joining the Sigma Connectivity WSI family you will never be alone!