Are you passionate about innovation and developing integrated systems and are looking for the opportunity to be working with the best in the business?
Are you great at C-programming and Embedded Linux? If so, you might be who we are looking for.
As a WiFi developer in integrated Linux systems, you will work with a team of the most competent programmers in the country, in their respective fields.
The technology is what is important, but the passion for integrated systems is what takes the field forward.
As a consultant, you will be working with an incredibly competent team of developers and you will learn a lot about integrated systems.
Mainly you will focus on developing new products, but the job also requires maintenance to some extent.
This position is suited for anyone who has a few years of experience in kernel- and/or user space development in Linux and feel that he or she is really driven and interested in the subject.
- A few years (at least five years) of experience in Embedded Linux development, at both core- and application level
- Experience in Linux and integrated systems and other platforms than x86
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming
- Extensive knowledge of network communication, especially TCP/IP & WiFi
- Great knowledge of git/Make
- Experience in some Linux embedded distributions such as OpenWRT
- Experience in some of the more frequent Linux distributions (Ubuntu, RedHat, Arch Linux, Fedora)
- Knowledge in some script/programming languages like a shell script and python
- Proficient in English and preferably proficient in Swedish
As a consultant at HiMinds, your main goal is to help our customers, their success is our success. We always stay humble and kind, perfect our craft and deliver what is expected. Always present ourselves as the professionals we are.
HiMinds is the first company in Sweden to get certified by the Open Source Hardware Association!
We are honoured to join the pioneers of the open hardware community such as Arduino, BeagleBone, AdaFruit and Olimex, to name a few in their quest to create open hardware with our humble wireless environmental sensor project. The project contains both open source software and open-source hardware, something we are very passionate about.
Every month all our colleagues from HiMinds gather for our monthly meeting. The purpose of the meetings is to explore new technologies, get inspired and share our knowledge. We believe that this is an excellent way of uniting us and show appreciation for each other.
Most of our monthly meeting topics are published on Medium, and the source code is on GitHub.