- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
PDU Cloud RAN is an organization that will be owning the acceleration and creation of a cloud-native Radio Access Network (RAN) product offering with a commercial solution and customer deployment this year.
We are looking for a hands-on developer and/or integrator who thrives in the area of Kubernetes (K8S) and container networking, with the aptitude to take technical lead in the Container_as_a_Service (CaaS) domain of Cloud RAN. As part of our team with special focus on Networking, you assure we have the right architecture, implementation and quality in our solution design. In this role you will have ample opportunities to learn, grow, and challenge yourself and surrounding teams to stretch beyond expectations and setting new benchmarks for software development.
- Develop and promote industry leading practices ensuring that the software developed by us is agnostic to underlying infrastructure, being it bare-metal servers, private- or public clouds
- Deliver an outstanding cloud networking solution considering all telco needs (IPv4/6, Cloud Front-End, SCTP, acceleration)
- Drive continuous simplification of the Cloud RAN stack with specific focus on low footprint, upgrade support and service assurance
- Contribute to and drive the industry’s perception of Ericsson’s leadership in cloud native technologies and Cloud RAN solutions
- Work closely with other groups within our organization to ensure that requirements are met and needs supported, encouraging collaboration in the use of cloud native solutions
To be successful in the role you ideally have
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics or similar experienced gained elsewhere
- Solid domain competence in areas relating to cloud architectures, virtual networking in cloud platforms, container orchestration, network automation and network element life-cycle management
- Work experience in container and Kubernetes networking, the TCP/IP stack and SCTP
- Hands-on knowledge with Container Network Interface plugins (CNIs) such as OVN, Calico, SR-IOV and Multus
- Programming experience using any of the languages such as C, C++ and scripting languages (yaml, GO, REST)
- Programming experience using acceleration technologies on application level and Linux stack level using dpdk, eBPF, AF-XDP
- Knowledge on L3/L4 load balancing and L7 load balancing (MetalLB, F5, service mesh or any similar load balancing)
- Programming experience related to redundancy, multi-homing, resiliency and scaling in the context of networking for applications
- Experience on handling low level networking on Linux networking stack, interface level and L2/L3 packet level
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to Line Manager AppSS2 & Cloud Infra
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ([email protected])
Location: Stockholm (Kista), Sweden
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 540704