- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace" 2020 and 2021!
Cambio is traditionally delivering products but are now building an organization to deliver Managed Services. We are looking for you who want to be a part of developing and establishing the platform services to what is going to be Sweden’s biggest Electronic Health Records system.
As a member of the Technical and Service Operations team, you will be part of a team automating, operating and maintaining the main Microsoft platforms for our customers. You will work with deployment automation and tools and monitoring solutions for internal and customer environments. In the first years of this role, there will be more focus on proof of concepts, developing automated routines and services and establishing structured and smooth operations. Later when the systems are in production the work will be focused on continuous improvements and securing a robust service to the customers.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
We believe that our candidate is passionate about solving technical challenges and have strong communication skills when cooperating internally and externally. When approaching a problem, you use a fact-based approach with measurements and statistics. You work in a structured way and like to build new services within the platform and automation area.
- 3+ years of experience in scripting, automation and development work
- Familiar with any of the larger programming or scripting languages, for example Python, Java, Perl
- Worked according to DevOps/DevSecOps principles
- Experience from Azure, AWS or other public or internal cloud
- Experience in working with Kanban/Scrum
- Ability to communicate in Swedish and English
Place of employment: Linköping
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: The Senior System Engineer will be working with hosted customer environments with strict security access according to Cambio’s security protocols and due to that exposed to sensitive personal data which entitles background checks on the final candidate.
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here! (https://www.cambiogroup.com/)
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Junior civilingenjör till spännande tjänst som mjukarutvecklare
- Mjukvaruingenjör inom Electronic Warfare till Gripen E/F
- Experienced SW developer with focus on Ruggedized Electronics
- Team member for Governance of Simulator Models
- System Developer for Test and Quality