- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Imagine your analysis and dashboards improving sustainable last mile transportation for cities all over Europe. Imagine changing an industry with your team's latest products and features.
Voi is on a mission to transform urban mobility - providing a fun and sustainable alternative to the regular commute. We’re in the midst of setting the foundation for the future of Voi, this is your chance to leave your mark.
At Voi, you won’t just be working with the latest technology, you’ll shape the product we put out on the streets. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of data points. Our data set is vast and challenging, ranging from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data and user and marketing data, and you will have an opportunity to work across all the above.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Senior Data Analyst (Software & Data) you will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation but be placed in Software and Data team (SODA) and be responsible over the most critical analyses. Being placed in SODA means that you will be surrounded by other senior analysts and scientist - together you will work with data discovery to proactively support stakeholders with insights. You will ensure high quality of data and drive projects within data democratization. We expect you to create tooling, educate and guide collaborators in complex cases.
The Data Analytics team in SODA is responsible for the key data tables, BI tools, dashboards and decision support models that are used every day across our markets. Problem areas that you might specialize in will vary depending on the workload in each business unit.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Analyze problems and find their root cause through data
- Extract, manipulate and visualize data to find and understand patterns
- Clean data to develop features and signals in a vast, unordered data set
- Build action-oriented dashboards that help teams make data-driven decisions
- Present insights and recommendations to colleagues and managers
- Support product and tech teams in evaluation and definition of new features
- Teach team members and lead the way for data driven ways of working
- Create tooling for local analysts to guide and educate collaborators in complex cases
- Stakeholder management e.g. prioritizing projects depending on the business needs
- Drive projects within data democratization
- Improve quality of data across the organization
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A university degree in an analytical field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering, Business)
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualization
- Proven experience and ability working independently in SQL
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Experience from coaching team members and support in complex cases
- Business interest and acumen to contextualize problem solving
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
- Additional programming languages beyond SQL is a plus (Python, R etc.)
- Proven experience from working with data democratization is a big plus
Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- €300 Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible hour
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
Ready to embark on a Voiage?
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way-through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!