- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join Our Growing Team
BE AWAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE
Since 1852, Hästens Beds has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftspeople at our factory in Köping, Sweden, have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life. With operations in 35+ countries and over 200 partners in Europe, Asia and America, the small family-owned company has grown into a global producer and retailer of premium beds.
As Producer, you have significant visual prowess proven by a strong track record, and you continuously strive to improve yourself and your results. You push for the highest quality standards in planning and execution, and you are meticulous and resilient. You proudly stand behind your work and do not endorse unnecessary compromises.
1. Next Level Photography and Film Production
- Work closely with Brand Marketing Lead to ensure the creative direction is expressed in all photo and video assets in line with business priorities
- Translate required assets and budgets into a concrete production (including planning and follow up)
- Work with internal and external creative partners (including agencies where relevant) to bring together flawless productions (photoshoots and moving images productions, including selection and management of photographer, model casting, location scouting and/or set development, and all related aspects)
- Work with product managers to have products delivered to the photo-studio, booking the team for preparing products for photo and/or assist during the shoot, etc. - your responsibility to make this happen
- Prepare and adjust products before and during photo-shoots together with the support team
- Review pictures during and post-production until read for approval by Brand Marketing Lead
- Ensure creative assets are correctly filed and made available to key stakeholders through a structured approach and filing system
- Ensure that productions are scoped and executed according to budget, maximizing budgets while ensuring end results can be achieved within given budgets
- Forming great ideas and increases collaborations
- Be able to choose ideas that will create most value and make them happen fast, then continue with what is next
- Embrace and understand Hästens strategy to lead the creation of creative assets that support strategy execution
- Embrace 10x growth and relentlessly push to achieve this goal
- Understand Hästens and its mission to make this world a better place in order to contribute to make Hästens better.
- Setting goals in your OKR’s that challenge you to create an opportunity for you to grow and become better while making Hästens better.
You will be responsible for and involved in different projects and tasks such as managing photo and moving imagines productions, coordinating with suppliers for retouching/repro and leading the improvement of photography and film (proper documentation of photo shootings to establish the basis for learning, improvement and establishment of guidelines to instruct and train people).
You are structured and methodical and will develop guidelines on how the photo studio should be organized. You’ll also assist in organizing, photocopying and digital scanning of printed materials, and mark up any old or new photo-equipment.
You write your Objectives and Key Results for each quarter and also for the entire year and review your progress against these objectives.
Whether it is in the Marketing Department or any other Department, keeping a positive momentum is key. This also means keeping a good and clear communication with your coworkers and managers if something is going to slow/lack of response/or if simply stuck, to continuously improve and work smarter.
This position is reporting to Brand Marketing Lead. Presentation of your work can happen daily, morning and evening. Reporting occurs every 7 day and on a monthly basis.
Experience and other requirements
- Multi-year first-hand responsibility for producing photo and video content (non-negotiable)
- Agency-side experience preferred
- Working with Creative Directors
- Working with top photographers
- Working with talent agents
- Managing EUR six-figure+ production budgets
- Position is based in Köping, Sweden. Most amount of travel may happen for those photo-shoot locations that require it.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish; written, spoken and gestured.
- Read and reflect on the Hästens Blue-check values and use them in your way of being.
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Creative Cloud. Apple iWorks. iMovie. Microsoft Office365 (including Teams). Zoom. Apple TV. iOS. MacOS.
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter and a two min video presentation (all in English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Location: Hästens HQ in Köping (5 days a week)