- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ECARX is an automotive intelligence technology company, focusing on car computing platform intelligence and mobility intelligence. Our core products include self-developed vehicle chipsets, connected intelligent cockpits, intelligent driving, HD map, big data and IoV Cloud products. We make sure every end-user enjoys a smart and safe mobility experience by our product offering.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of something new in a fast-growing young technology company? Look here!
We are looking for Software Engineers who wants to join us in establishing our new global footprint and our journey towards changing how intelligent software in the car will interact with its users.
What you will be doing
- You will be an integral part of the growing ECARX ecosystem, creating great experiences for car users all over the world through smarter in-car digital systems
- Developing low-level software for future infotainment systems
- Developing market leading in-car apps within the Android eco-system
Who we think you are
- You enjoy being part of a team with great responsibility and mandate in order to work autonomously
- You get thrilled by working in a global environment with stakeholders all over the world
- We think that you get triggered by the idea of being part of a newly established company where you get to play a key role in driving the feature development, architecture, way of working and culture together with your team-members
- You have extensive professional embedded software development experience in C/C++ /Java (Linux) or Android platform development
Additional helpful skills
- App development for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing frameworks for apps
- System architecture design
- Automotive and In-Vehicle infotainment experience
- Background in working with software development in SCRUM teams according to SCRUM foundations and way of working
- Background in working with the Atlassian suite, including JIRA and Confluence
- Background in working with Android AOSP and Automotive HAL
- Experience in working with Linux Kernel and BSP development
- Experience with software development and testing in a CI/CD and automation environment
For more information:
Sara Zinad, Recruiter, [email protected] for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at ECARX
You will find yourself in a global context where East meets West in an early start-up phase here in Gothenburg. We are mainly developers and innovators and are pioneering in expanding the global footprint of ECARX in Europe. We would like you to create an awesome engineering team spirit and culture with us based on collaboration, knowledge-sharing, end-user focus, quality and ownership making sure we have fun doing it!