- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Trimble software engineering run from Sandvika consists of 7 agile delivery teams located in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Thailand, each with unique and world leading competency in infrastructure design software. We are offering a position in one of our offices Sandvika, Norway or Gothenburg, Sweden. In addition we collaborate closely with talented engineering teams working on other Trimble products such as SketchUp, SiteVision and Tekla Structures.
We offer you:
- Versatile and challenging tasks in a global company;
- Innovative and pioneering culture;
- Passion to help each other succeed;
- Turn your great software ideas into (mixed) reality, from design, implement and test;
- Work on long term product development and make a lasting contribution;
- An informal and flexible working environment,
- Competitive salary,
- Opportunities to grow inside the company;
- Inspiring work atmosphere where your competence is highly appreciated.
How you can contribute:
- Be part of a dynamic Agile team (team player, team spirit, key part of, enthusiastic!)
- Work across borders in an exciting international, multi-disciplinary, innovative environment
- Contribution to the greater TSSG Engineering team with expertise and knowledge
- Help define and encourage good Software Engineering principles and discipline
- Participate in ground-breaking web and cloud technology initiatives
- Make an impact on the development of products for tomorrow’s global infrastructure solutions.
- Be part of a team with close customer collaboration where value is created and appreciated first hand.
- Design & development experience in creating software solutions, with emphasis on server back end.
- Knowledge of the following: C/C++, C#/.NET and .NET Core, .NET 5, Client/server application development and SQL (such as Postgresql and Oracle)
- Software development fundamentals like OOP, MVC, Algorithms & Design Patterns
- Experience with technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka, REST, GraphQL, gRPC and Protobuffers.
- DevOps experience in cloud environments such as AWS and Azure would be a great advantage
- Scripting skills would also be an advantage such as Linux Shell and Windows PowerShell scripts
- Experience in software development for CAD/CAE, 3D computer graphics or simulation is also an advantage
- Fluent English and local office language
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant technical field required, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Masters degree in computer science or in relevant engineering discipline with significant computer science or CAE content, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
Attitude and enthusiasm is everything! If you have some but not all qualifications and feel motivated to apply, we encourage you to do so!
If you want to join our team, send your application and résumé with a salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, June 1st, at the latest.
If you want to know more about the role, contact Engineering Manager John Arthur ([email protected]) for technical questions or People eXperience Manager Natalie Holgersen ([email protected]) for HR related questions.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise life-cycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
About Trimble Solutions in Norway and Sweden
Join a leading company in the Civil Engineering and Construction industry. Our offices in Sandvika, Norway, is considered a center of excellence and knowledge hub, developing software solutions for infrastructure projects. Our office in Gothenburg, Sweden, is the head office in Sweden. The Gothenburg office is part of the Scandinavian team and works closely with the Sandvika hub, Stockholm office and Aarhus office in Denmark. Our technology-leading solutions are part of a global product portfolio in constant development to provide world-class results for the individual user, customer, partner - and society. As part of our team you will contribute to transforming the way the world works. We offer you a welcoming professional environment where you have the opportunity to influence your own workday as well as the solutions and functionalities we develop and improve.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation in accordance with applicable local laws, or any other protected factor.
For more information, visit: http://www.trimble.com and construction.trimble.com