- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be part of developing Clas Ohlson's digital future? We are looking for a lead .NET developer for Clas Ohlson Digital in Malmö.
You will be involved in building and developing a sustainable digital platform that enables growth over the next 100 years at Clas Ohlson. You will also participate in many different digital initiatives and will have the opportunity to make your own mark on the business. We offer you room to grow and a fantastic corporate culture where we encourage you to be yourself. Curious? Do not hesitate to read on to see if it is you, we are looking for!
About the role
As lead .NET developer you play an important part in building a new development team at Clas Ohlson and will lead the development in said team, collaborating closely with our product owners/solution architects and other stakeholders participating in technical decision making. You are expected to contribute with your ideas and previous experiences to help the team grow and improve.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Write high quality code and ensure a maintainable codebase.
- Mentor and act as a role model for other developers.
- Actively engage in product development discussions.
- Independently and jointly with product owners, solution architects and business analysts turn product development discussions into development tasks.
You are a highly motivated individual with a with mentoring / technical leadership and a commitment to self-development and progression. You have a strong .NET development experience and you can with ease use core software development principles/best practices to develop simple, yet flexible and maintainable solutions.
It’s a merit if you have previously worked with Azure using for example Azure functions or Azure Service bus and are used to technologies using Redis cache, Cosmos DB and Entity framework. Experience from retail development and work within the SAFe framework is a plus. A university or college degree in a relevant field is desirable and you have a very good ability to express yourself in speech and writing in English.
Do we suit you?
We want you to step into this office and feel that you can be just who you are. Here is one thing that brings us all together - everything we do binds us together and that we do it together as a team. It is the core of our culture and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees' different backgrounds, personalities, experience and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you, we want to simplify everyday life for all our customers!
Questions about the position are answered by recruiter Andreas Dahlberg via e-mail: [email protected]sohlson.se or by phone +46 790 6120 88
Welcome with your application! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Kickstart your career with a trainee program within IT? Apply for Strati...
- Graphic Designer
- Vi söker vassa Utvecklare till vår Back-End (Malmö)
- Vi söker vassa React-Utvecklare till vår Front-End (Malmö)
- Senior Backend Developer & Software Architect