- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AT BETSSON GROUP
Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 6 Tech Hubs – Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn, Kyiv and Athens. With nearly 600 strong professionals, the Product Development organisation is spear-headed by our CTO-CPO with all our talented Area Teams working together.
As a Frontend Software Engineer you will form part of one of these awesome Areas. Whether you sit within the Gaming, Onboarding, Engagement, Core or Global Initiatives Area, your contribution will impact the whole organisation and more.
WHAT DOES OUR TECH STACK LOOK LIKE?
At Betsson, we pride ourselves on adaptability and keeping up with the latest technologies. Our current tech stack looks like this;
- Angular 11, Angular Material (Desktop)
- TypeScript 4, Redux Pattern for State Management
- RxJS, Sass
- HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH
As part of the cross-functional team, you will be building new products using the latest technologies; actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams' visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile (Scrum) development