- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avinode is an international, fast moving and profitable IT company working within business aviation. We provide the world?s largest online sourcing engine for private jets, connecting over 5000 aircraft with buyers worldwide. With its roots from Chalmers University of Technology, our main office is located in downtown Gothenburg, Sweden with additional offices located in North America (Miami, FL and Portland, OR) and South America (Belo Horizonte, Brazil). We are currently a dedicated and self- motivated team of over 60 people that love what we do and dream of building an even bigger and greater company. Learn more about us at http://www.avinode.com.
We are looking for a driven individual to join our technical organization as a tester. You will be self-motivated and capable of working well with others in a distributed team. You love learning new things and keeping pace in an ever changing product landscape; Avinode believes that to test something well you have to know the product inside out. Job responsibilities include:
- You will be a product expert on Avinode and know all features well.
- As a product expert, you will be able to answer product related questions from colleagues and demonstrate new and existing features.
- You will have responsibility for testing new features and code, as well as regression testing of existing application features.
- You will work with the technical teams to understand feature requirements and design a testing strategy that minimizes bugs.
- You will work with the technical teams to maximize automated test coverage and test coverage in our continuous integration environment.
We offer an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience
- 1+ years experience testing web applications.
- Demonstrated ability to find, explain, and reproduce complex problems with web based applications.
- Must be highly collaborative with strong communication skills, both verbal and written, primarily in English.
- Demonstrated results in delivering high quality software in an agile environment with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work effectively with remote team members on the US west coast.
- Experience with load testing and performance testing software
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Agile development methodology (ex: Scrum)
A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field is preferred.