- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today, our team consists of about 25 creative creators and geeky SEO technicians who are dispersed over our four offices across the country.
Do you want to work as a Web Designer in Umeå in a rapidly expanding company?
Your main responsibilities will be to design websites for our customers. Additionally, you will be involved in various internal projects. One of them is to redesign the UI of Ledigajobb.se.
We offer you a working environment that promotes ambition and creativity.
Are you a doer who tackles problems head-on?
Are you a team player who values collaboration and common goals?
We have low hierarchies, and each individual takes responsibility for their own actions.
We are looking for a person who is flexible and unbiased, who thrives in working at a high pace and in a fast-changing environment.
Because change and development are a crucial part of our company’s philosophy, the position can develop and change depending on your wishes and desires.
- Designing websites
- Designing wireframes
- Designing Graphic Profiles.
- Designing graphical elements like Banner, Logos, etc.
- Understanding Theory of Colors, Shapes, and Space (including Negative Space)
- Good eye for Font Styles and the details in different fonts
- Understanding of Layout Design
- Understanding HTML and CSS
- Understanding user behavior
- Design Tools, like Figma, Adobe XD, InVision
- Understanding the UX research and design methods
- Experience with Bootstrap
Please note: We are not looking for people who want to work remotely or as consultants.